Subscribing (was Re: that's where I left it)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:33:44 -0500

Greg, I may be wrong but I don't believe that is true anymore.
There should be a "list info" link at the bottom of the messages
now and all one has to do is click on that, fill out the info
and submit it. Just in case, this is it:

There's even an option to receive messages in digest form, Joe. :-)

Avery