OT -- Telemarketing

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:34:35 -0600

David, Could it be an Earthlink thing? We get no pop ups unless we open =
a Hallmark Sears or other ad site that we are signed up for. I have also =
noticed that there are a few posts that seem to have a pop up attached =
to them.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:30 PM
  Subject: RE: OT -- Telemarketing

  What I would really like is a no pop up ads on my computer call line.  =
What's particularly galling is that 95% of them are from companies =
selling software to stop pop up ads.  The pop up blocker on my email =
program is ineffective.

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

    ----- Original Message -----=20