OT -- Telemarketing

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:27:19 +0200

Terry,

No phone in the shop is as good, (answering machine too)  some friends
don't even have a cellular phone, I know at last 4 people who never
owned a television.

One reason we wish to keep our society as it is a little longer (if
possible) is that marketing calls are (for me) may be 5 or 6/year.

Popup ads on Internet are not so common also (filtered by the provider
also)

ahhh quietness , we don't know how lucky we are sometime !

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy