"Truing Leather"/Gordon Holley's request

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:31:28 -0700

Hi Joe, and thanks for this explanation.  Yes I'd like the part
number/description.
Again, a salute to my mentor.
Regards, Gordon Holley

Gordon,
Sheesh! The things I duz fer youse guys. I hadda move 3 pianers away from my
table saw/saw stuff jest ta get to it!<G>(I don't use the dang thing much,
but it makes a good extention table.) BTW, I didn't know I had been demoted
ta "mentor", I thought we were friends!<G>
Well, anyho here it is: Sears "Craftsman", 8" Jointer-Sander, #92274, (fits
1/2" & 5/8" arbors).
Hope that helps. BTW, watch yer fingers, if'n you try this! It's hard to
hang on to them Vodka Tonics without em!
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)