string settling

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:04:54 +0200

We do all kind of manipulations to allow the piano to be used for the
next session, but still under the pianist play, and with time, these
new strings are less stable - unless we massage them really strong
enough , I believe that massaging is adding an unsuspected tension the
force is added in the most efficient way) unfortunately bridge top
don't like that much, so I use a hook for that part and work the
string up.

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.