STEINWAY B TOUCHWEIGHT

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:07:46 +0200

Hi David

I think I would have to concur with your call here. A 2-3 mm capstan move will
probably be just the thing.  Tho it might be better to know a bit more...SW's,
FW's and the rest of it.  Still one gets to see familiar symptoms in pianos of
differeing makes after a while. And this looks pretty familiar for a Steinway.

I'm out of here NOW !!  Nice post on the ratio question btw... I'll get back to
you on that in a couple weeks :)

Cheers one and all

RicB