looking to replace my upright...

Stephen Airy stephenairy@fastmail.fm
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:38:45 -0800

The dampp-chaser would be icing on the cake.  Free delivery would be a
great plus.  I prefer to be able to see the piano before I buy it (so
it'd need to be in so cal (san diego preferred).  I can supply the tuning
myself.

----- Original message -----
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:16:03 -0400
Subject: Re: looking to replace my upright...

Stephen Airy wrote:

> So...  I was wondering where I could get some information on pianos to
> look for?  Basically, I would like to spend no more than $500 to $750,

Don't sell your self short! You should expect more for your your money.
Add to your list a full Dampchaser system. After all a piano of this
quality deserves to be cared for. A free delivery and one tuning at the
very least.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin