Pianomation

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:03:16 -0700

I don't recall the exact configuration but basically the pedals are in the
way of the drive mechanism and must be altered in order to function.  The
sostenuto always seems to take a hit and often ends up being disconnected
totally.  My general opinion is that if you want one of those things, buy a
Yamaha or a piano with the system built in and designed for the piano.
That being said, I am not totally on top of the technology and things may
have changed to make them more piano friendly.  The ones I have seen,
however, usually upset the proper function of the piano and often buzz and
rattle like crazy.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net