TR: A question to the professional !

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:54:32 +0200

And here is the way the work is done in our favorite bass string maker
HellerBass in germany.
A very kind answer on the subject. I am waiting for other from some
factories.

Working with only 3 strings at once is a guarantee that a lot of work
is used.

And the comment that the metal get hop makes sense also.

Greetings

Isaac OLEG

[Photos are at:]

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/75/a9/53/02/36D70011.jpg