looking to replace my upright...

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:47:09 -0500

Stephen,

I wish you luck. They are out there but I'm old enough to remember when
owners of uprights had to pay someone to come get them and haul them to
the dump. Right or wrong, it's happened. I've helped to rebuild several
over the years (in the $2,000.00 - $4,000.00 range) and they CAN be great
sounding, but for that amount of money, I doubt it. Just my .02 worth. :-)

Avery