list-now Humor OT

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:43:33 -0400

I just wanted to see if the server was working.  I have never seen it
this quiet.  I did get my message back.  I'm glad you're there!

David M. Porritt

                      David,
                      Too quiet? Maybe we need a little flame war. My
top ten list:

                     # 10  Compression crowning is the only way to build
a board
                      # 9  The use of ETD's is cheating
  # 8 Equal temperament is the only way to tune
                     # 7  duplex scaling doesn't work
                     #  6 The circle of sound is a valid technical
premise
                     #  5  New  ptg office -Board of Health chairman
-Thumper !
                     # 4  Magnets! The future is now!
                     # 3  Gray market Pianos are great.
2                   # 2  Future convention sites -Lets go camping!

         And the #1 top ten flame war instigator------Drum roll
please-----

                       #1 Bring back Bremmer !
         Tom Driscoll