soundboardinstal again

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:49:19 -0700

Is that the question I asked?  I was thinking that if the board has a 1/8"
gap all the way around it and in the process of wedging down an unsecured
board to set the bearing, it splays out by 1/4" taking up that gap, will
there be a measurable difference in the bearing between the board with the
gap and without.  Or better, how large must the gap be until such a
difference becomes significant.  Did I not phrase it well, or is that the
question you answered?

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net