Member Passing

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:13:06 EDT

Kent wrote:
"We just received word that Fred Drasche passed away Monday evening."

I am saddened at this news even though I have been expecting it for some
time. Since Mimi passed Fred has been at loose ends and just stopped having the
spark in him that we were so used to.

 Fred and Mimi were fixtures in PTG that have never been replaced and they
meant so much to so many that words seem inadequate. I have missed Mimi these
last years and will miss knowing that Fred is with us still.

Go with God Fred. Know that you will be missed by all those whose life you
have touched in so many ways. And thank you for being........
Jim Bryant (FL)