Finally

KENNETH FINLAYSON kennyfin@jetstream.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:12:33 -0700

Hi List!

Finally after all these years, I got a Fazioli nine foot grand to tune. =
It was a beautiful thing. It took half an hour just to put my tools =
down!=20

It tuned like a dream. Lost in enrapture, the cares and trials of the =
world dissipated, as our fine hands tuned the world's greatest piano =
ever.=20

Finished, I stood up, not even considering what the bill might be, as a =
brain surgeon does, gathering my tools: - KNOCKED THE MUSIC STAND INTO =
CHEEK BLOCKS - CRASH - BOOM !!

Then I woke up.=20

Actually, List, I have been very pleased with you from the beginning. As =
a greenhorn I sent forth slogans which were promptly, and rightly =
answered. Much wiser now, I follow you all the time. LIST is a blessing =
for which we should all be very thankful.=20

Kenneth Finlayson, RPT