New one for me!

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:02:59 -0500

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 7:53 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: New one for me!

314 845-8282
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010

----- Original Message -----
From: HYPERLINK "mailto:tune4u@earthlink.net"Alan
To: HYPERLINK "mailto:pianotech@ptg.org"Pianotech
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 1:18 PM
Subject: New one for me!

Got a call from a lady who needs her piano tuned. She said her tuner has
moved to St. Louis. I asked who it was. She named someone that I've
never heard of although I've been here for years. Uh, oh. Methinks this
piano will be a bit "off."

Anyway, she also said that some people left one of her rental houses
several months rent and an abandoned piano. "Great big thing," she said.
She wants me to look at it and take it away if I want it. But here's the
kicker: She said the former renters "took the keys." On further
questioning, it appears they tore off the ivory.

Ya, never know what's going to be on the other end of these phone calls.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

---

---