Looking for tech in Peoria

Dave Bunch pdtek@mchsi.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:51:29 -0500

One of my best customers is moving to Peoria, Il. She was responsible =
for having me tune the bible college where she teaches, as well as her =
church. This is not to mention the new Petrof grand and Kawai Studio in =
her home she has tuned at least twice a year. She is a very nice lady =
that appreciates and expects the best service.

I would like to know if there is any consensus for a good tech in the =
Peoria area. She is very nervous about having to find someone new. Any =
suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave Bunch