Driving from CA to FL

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:05:27 -0500

Hi Elian,

Well, since I-10 runs right through Houston, I'd love to meet you for
coffee, a meal, a drink, whatever. Let me know when you think you might
be coming through. My e-mail at work is atodd@uh.edu. The work number
is 713-743-3226 and my cell is 281-352-6447. Hopefully, you can get me
at ONE of those! :-)

Avery