Clothes Pins as clamps/Keith

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:23:57 -0700

Keith said: "That reminds me. I still have to get a bag of clothespins and
see if I =
can figure out how to turn them around to make them into small flat =
bladed clamps."
Keith,
Here's a scan of some of the many clothes pin clamps I use. The one on the
left is for clamping sticker felt, (the kind that is glued on the sides of
the sticker w/the bottom unglued). the two on the right are used to clamp
Back Check leather. These, a lot of times can be used with the Butts still
in the action! I hope this will give you some ideas.<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: hphphp22.jpg