Virus Alert! (This is for real - I found it in my 'puter! Yikes!)

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:21:58 +0200

David, Hello!! did you not get that it is a HOAX, you just deleted a =
windows file!

Brian

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: joegarrett@earthlink.net ; pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 8:13 AM
  Subject: Re: Virus Alert! (This is for real - I found it in my 'puter! =
Yikes!)

  Hi Joe,=20

  I found it too, and deleted the little bugger.  Thanks for the =
easy-to-follow instructions.=20

  Dave Stahl=20

  In a message dated 7/24/03 8:29:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, =
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:=20

    I CHECKED MY FILES AND DID FIND THIS VIRUS.  PLEASE FOLLOW THE =
PROCEDURE=20
    BELOW AND DELETE THE FILE. ----- Original Message -----=20