soundboardinstal again

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:32:44 -0500

>Who needs famous, I'll take rich.  Short of that, I'd settle for a little
>more time unused by having to try everything I might otherwise take on good
>faith from those who have tried it.  I do, of course, always consider the
>source.
>
>David Love

Rich would be good. Using go bars for soundboard loading aside, you really
should be able to design in a pressure range of a go bar from the
dimensions and material. I worked out the math once (curiosity, and not
knowing anyone with an answer), but I never got around to physical testing
to validate the estimates.

Ron N