Voicing Down a Yamaha U1

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:45:22 -0500

Here's a classic Newton Hunt 'ism on that general subject that was just too
good not to save. :-)

Avery

I love Ronson hammers on Asian pianos, they become lovely musical instruments.
I like Abel's for most every other piano.
I like Isaac's for high quality pianos.
I don't like Renner hammers, too much work to make them sound nice.
I like Asian hammers in the trash bin.
My opinions and like most opinions are not suitable for human consumption.
Newton