Vodka vs Wood Alcohol/Joe Goss

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:50:20 -0700

"Vodka is a better deal1 See articles by Susan Kline
Joe Goss"

Joe,
Why? Most vodka is 80proof, (that translates to 40% alcohol). I've found
that that's too much water and not enough alcohol. Thereby, it does not
penetrate sufficiently, for my "taste". Being raised in Night Clubs,
Gambling Halls, etc., I feel that Vodka is for drinking and not Pianos!<G>
Susan's fanaticism is boorish, IMHO! Her concerns for "health hazard", is
unwarranted, if proper precautions are taken.

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)