Warning: For SERIOUS player piano nutz, only...............

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:48:08 -0500

gordon stelter wrote:

>Dear Nutz:
>     Cleaning out an old textile mill here, I seem to
>have found the machinery once used to make rubberized
>cloth. Probably available cheap, or free.
>     Your big chance to enter the burgeoning field of
>pneumatic cloth manufacture!!!!
>     ( Or become the "Terry Farrel" of player piano
>restoration !!! )
>     Thump

I'll pass on this one. However, I'm in need of equipment that will copy
piano rolls. (I have a customer with a Mason & Hamlin Ampico grand that
has a few rolls she loves but they are wearing out)

Thanks to anyone that can help.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ