Warranties

Wayne R. Lutzow ibetuner@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:09:48 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Z! Reinhardt" <diskladame@provide.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: Warranties

> One way to find warranty information is to check the websites of the piano
> manufacturers.  Those websites should have phone numbers you can call for
> service and support.

Checked the websites and found not much on specifics, will have to call
their support groups. Did find some brochures from various companies but
haven't had a chance to read all of them yet...also seems from what I'm
finding out that dealers themselves back the warranties on some of the
pianos and the one in particular I am aware of requires "minimum service
intervals in order to keep the piano warranty in force". Guess I found some
of my own answers....

Thanks to those who filled me in on the rest...

Wayne
Sacramento