soundboardinstal again

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:53:38 +0200

Aggreed from most of the workshop guys there and there.

But indeed it should be done anyway.

And about the large articles of the Journal "with formulas" I always
have find that in the next isssue someone wad other formulas just to
prove the opposite.

Piano trade is a wondeeful word (and i am the only one to know what
tones well !)

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.