Blood as a Pin Driving Fluid OTOTOTOT

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 20:59:19 -0500

Kevin, et al,

>>If I remember correctly, there also was this guy named Hans Conried who
>>did a TV show called "Fractured Flickers", but not the same person. I
>>remember the science series very well.
>>Kevin

Yes, Conreid was the host. (1963-KTLA) I don't know if was aired on the
east coast.

>Kevin,
>
>Sounds like I'm going to have to do some research to refresh my lonely
>braincell.  For some reason, I always relate Conreid to "Hemo".  There's
>no doubt about the evening, though.

Some research done.
Many films, TV appearances and voiceovers.

Conreid did appear with Baxter on:

>  Alphabet Conspiracy, The (1959) (TV)
>
>Credited cast:
>Frank Baxter (I) ....  Himself
>Daws Butler ....  (voice)
>Hans Conried ....  Mad Hatter (voice)

He also was the voice of my hero Snidley Whiplash on Bullwinkle, as well as
the Grinch in "Halloween is Grinch Night".
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.