Shop Construction Update

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:38:48 -0400

Lemme guess: AC gets hooked up first? Sounds like an adventure - look forward to pictures.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Goodale" <rrg@unlv.edu>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 12:03 AM
Subject: Shop Construction Update

Another looooong weekend building the new piano shop.  The roof is now complete and the skylights are ready to install.  We connected the electrical to the main panel yesterday.  It was really fun pulling three 200 amp cables and a ground line through 150 feet of conduit, (in 105 degree heat).

I started the interior wiring today and made some pretty good progress.  There are about 40 outlets around the shop.  I guess maybe somewhere in there I could find a place to plug in the accu-tuner.  In the meantime someone is coming tomorrow to measure for the roll-up door, (where the pianaz come and go).

pictures coming soon!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV