Woodworking question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:52:50 -0400

Thanks Phil. I appreciate the story. Sounds like I have some work to do=20
making the adjusted radius on the caul piece. Should prove to be a good=20
lesson. I wasn't easy maneuvering a 6" x 12" x 48" stack through a 1/4"=20
bandsaw blade. I guess I get to try again (with one of the pieces anyway).

Greg