Billings Flanges = Brass Rail

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:33:29 -0500

Phil,

I haven't had to specifically repair that type flange that I can
recall, but when I have had to repair the brass rail type flanges
that do leave a stub, the stub has usually been utilized along with
the use of the repair clips. Sometimes the stub has to be modified
with a file.

That's the best I can do for you on the internet.

Keith