OT: Rare and ornate pump organ for sale ...

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:31:26 -0500

What make it rare is two things, one, it's from the Dominion Organ &
Piano Co. from *Canada* and, two, it has the SubBass stop.

And, with most of the well known manufacturers, the organs can be looked
up by the serial number to tell when it made.

Duaine