pictures on the list

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 00:59:35

Hi Del,

With the large pictures being a clickeable link the picture would remain
available to all and any who wished to see it. The link would be part of
the pertinant email. Although storeage space on computers is quite large
compared to just a few years ago it is *still* limited. Then too there is
the issue of the archives. If the pictures were all on a central server
they would be available as a clickeable link from the archives--which the
embedded pictures are *not*.

If you wished to "save" the picture with the email it would still be easily
done on your local machine.

I suspect that those who choose to get the list in "digest" format would
also find the central server idea of great use.