Name That Piano !!

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:06:05 +0200

Admitedly a  hard one to spot.

Required a very sharp eye, and a good memory of whats been posted to the
list. The piano in question was up with lots of pictures about a year and a
half ago. One Daniel Lindholm from Sweden rebuilt (and refinished) this
instrument. I remember Ron N was very curious about some details and asked to
get Daniels address.... so I was really rather expecting him to remember this
one right away.... but it was Brian with the good memory... but Phil Ford
with the extra sharp eyes.

Both are awarded 50 Billy Points §!!§

RicB

--