Soundboard #001 Finished

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:32:58 +0200

Congratulations Terry.

I like to receive a large pic if you don't mind, what is the size and
brand of the piano ?

Your way thru the piano technology is impressive, not always a bad
thing to be such curious about what is inside the inside of things
after all <G>.

Best wishes.

BTW the dog can be helpful if you learn him to lick the traveling
paper too.

Isaac

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.