Soundboard #001 Finished

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 00:14:19 +1000

>Farrell wrote:
>
>>  Absolutely NOT! The low resolution is on purpose. It masks many
>>boo-boos. Seriously though, specifically what details are you
>>interested in? I will send photos of whatever you wish.
>>
>>  Terry Farrell
>>
>>  P.S. Thanks for the compliment. I've worked hard at it.
>>
>At 8:57 AM +0200 3/6/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
>
>Just wanted to have a better look at the bridges and those "sort of"
>cuttoff bars you mentioned.

Those "sort of" cutoff bars represent seriously good upright design,
thank you Del. Its a pity some of the mainstream makers aren't
prepared to crawl out their respective holes and do something a bit
off the deadly-boring beaten path.

Well done Terry. You must try to get a recording of this instrument
organised once you get it settled and voiced. I too look forward to
hearing it.

Best,
Ron O.
--