Piano Recording, was: Soundboard #001 Finished

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 18:26:06 +0200

Get a DAT recorder and a good processing program for your puter. When all is well and finished you can easily convert to MP3 files to share with the rest of us.

You should be able to rent the DAT player for a few days.

RicB