YC Growing Brackets

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:27:31 -0400

Terry,

Wouldn't it have been easier to just loosen the keybed screws and shim
it from the case in order to increase the keybed-pinblock distance?
One could just loosen them without taking them out completely of
course. I would loosen them with the action in the play position, use
a pinblock support jack so increase the distance, shim the sides,
remove the jack, and voila!

Marcel Carey,
Sherbrooke, QC