Tallone

David C. Stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 09:00:00 -0400

Marcel,

Can you scan and send me any good pics you have?  Send them to me
personally and I'll post it to the list on my web site as a URL.  Hope we
hear more about him... Do you know his first name?

I searched for Patents with the Inventor Tallone and didn't see any that
looked piano related..
This is a great patent site:        http://www.depatisnet.de

Thanks,

David Stanwood