Kawai KG-6(RX-7)

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:48:39 EDT

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Yeah, but what do they sell for?
>
> Terry Farrell

Terry,

One just sold from a store that I contract for.  It sold for slightly less
than 30k in a really competitive market, but it had been around for awhile.  In
a store that has Kawais, Shigerus, Seilers, and even a Hamburg B, that RX-7
had the sweetest, warmest sound.  I pitch raised it in October, and it has held
it's tune well since, particularly for a new piano.  Don't know about the
longevity of it, but it is a very nice instrument.

Dave Stahl