Whippen Types

Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:44:55 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: June 06, 2003 9:25 AM
  Subject: Re: Whippen Types

  Anyone who wants all 12 just send me a note and I'll send them along=20
  RicB=20

  Stephen Birkett wrote:=20

    I came across that site a while back - it's in Japanese with =
Japanese fonts. Looking at which action types are presented there, I =
came to the conclusion the diagrams had been prepared from published =
material -  e.g. most of them seem to have been scanned from a copy of =
Dolge, then colorized to look pretty.=20
     =20

Thanks, Ric.

And, yes, they do look pretty.

Del