Looking for a Heppe piano

Henry Kopek all4tuning@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:24:42 -0500

A member of the Heppe family in the SF Bay area is searching for a Heppe =
piano. I was told that other Heppe relatives on the east coast may also =
be interested in acquiring one. (Heppe was a NY/Phila piano company. Not =
much info in the Pierce Atlas)

So, I proposed that the search be extended to this distinguished group.  =
Diana Heppe agreed, and she requested that any information be sent to =
her at    hepster214@yahoo.com=20

Any assistance will surely be appreciated. =20

(Diana Heppe located me through a Google search for Heppe pianos. About =
5 years ago I evaluated a Heppe grand in suburban Chicago for a =
potential buyer, and generated a Heppe piano question to this list. Five =
years later this message is recovered in a simple internet search. It's =
amazing to me that this is possible)  By the way, my client did not buy =
that piano.

Thanks and regards,  Henry Kopek, RPT (Chicago Chapter)