Hammer assist spring ?

antares@euronet.nl antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:09:56 +0200

Ricardo!
You are a brilliant creature.
First you crack seemingly un-crackable formula's by simply paying
hommage to the laws of Archimedes, and then, at the crack of dawn you
crack the folds of your old and cracked super brain into
sharp-thinking-shape once more and then come up with this!

You have deserved a very large and very cold Heineken!!

Whaddaya?

OOR