Nora Jones

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:22:02 -0400

Hi all.

I just wanted to comment on this young lady. She opened her tour this past
Friday at the Hall where I am contracted to tune..she's carrying with her,
for how long I'm not sure, a Yamaha C5 w/Helpinstil pick-ups.

(http://members.aol.com/realpiano/index.html)

The crew is friendly and the piano is real stable. Don't expect to be able
to tune the top 3 notes unless you ask that the pick-ups be removed. All I
was asked to do was to tune unisons..I did it twice that day.

The piano is very stable, but how stable and for how long and for how long
this particular C5 will be on tour with her is unknown.

Reviews were favorable for this young lady.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com