curing loose t-pins w/sandpaper

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:29:01 -0500

>Are you less likely to spread open existing pinblock cracks and make more
>pins loose by using oversize pins, or by shimming with sandpaper?  Seems
>like both ways force the hole bigger...
>
>--Cy Shuster--
>Rochester, MN
>
>P.S.  Sounds like if either method makes neighboring pins loose, then it's
>time for the CA, which would follow the crack and seal it as well as the
>hole, no?

If either oversized pins or sandpaper make more pins loose, isn't it time
to just pronounce the block DOA and move on? As I asked a lady on the phone
the other day, When the vet says the dog's dead, do you ask if he can patch
it up just enough to bring in the paper on those days when it's raining, or
the snow is really deep?

"At a certain point, all the nickles that are available without taking
hostages have been milked out. Then it's time to play for dollars or move
to another table."
                                           ------ O2B Slim -----

Ron N