Another Steinway article in NYT today

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:26:17 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Delwin D Fandrich
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 12:37 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Another Steinway article in NYT today

----- Original Message -----

From: Richard <mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>  Brekne

To: Pianotech <mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>

Sent: June 10, 2003 8:40 AM

Cy Shuster wrote:

 It's a free registration, and I've had no spam from them; quite
harmless. --Cy--

I never trust these registration things... if its really harmless...
then they dont need my personal information. :)

--

I agree. As I wade through 40 or 50 spam daily, each telling me how this
one is not spam because somewhere back in history I must have given

Thanks, but no thanks.

Del

Del,

         Did you say 14 days ?