Another Steinway article in NYT today

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:21:45 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Delwin D Fandrich
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 1:25 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Another Steinway article in NYT today

----- Original Message -----

From: Tom Driscoll <mailto:tomtuner@attbi.com>

To: 'Pianotech' <mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>

Sent: June 10, 2003 6:26 PM

--

I agree. As I wade through 40 or 50 spam daily, each telling me how this
one is not spam because somewhere back in history I must have given
somebody, somewhere some tiny tidbit of information about myself and now
I must surely be interested in this wonderful offer to lengthen my penis
by 3 inches in just 14 days without pills or painful weights, I lose
interest in filling out any online registration for anybody for any
reason.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Del

Del,

         Did you say 14 days ?

         Tom Driscoll

That's what the spam headline claimed. I didn't bother reading the fine
print. Nor can I speak from personal experience. If you're interested
the next time one shows up I can request that it be forwarded to you.

Del

         Del,

            I wasn't interested for myself you understand, only to
altruistically pass the info on to those in need.

            Tom Driscoll