Plastic Kawai problem

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:09:07 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/03 5:01:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
donmannino@attbi.com writes:

> So, what do you mean by an unyielding birds-eye?  I am amazed at the
> assumptions people make.  I guess you haven't been to my action centers class yet .
> . .

Don,

I think people make these assumptions out of a (justified) fear of snapping
small parts, and having a finite amount of time to repair/replace them before
moving onto the next service call(on time).  The ABS sounds more flexible than
wood, but if it wasn't, it would not be a lesson I'd want to learn in
somebody's home.

I haven't been to your class either, though I would like to attend.

Dave Stahl