Price of Ivory.Thanks Joe

Jlmatt@aol.com Jlmatt@aol.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:43:42 EDT

Joe,
I feel quite honored to have you respond to my question. I never leave home
without your RLG thank you it's a great resource.
My question was related to the ivory itself not the labor.
And I intend to use PCV- E glue for this job. Although I must admit I did use
a few drops of CA on a keytop that was just a little loose. I did that
because the Dryburgh brochure says that's one of the application for their Hot Stuff
Glues. But I much prefer working with something I can wipe off with my
fingers.
Thanks again

Jean-Luc, associate in Albuquerque