Upright Stringing - Pressure Bar

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:23:36 -0400

I will be stringing an upright in the next few days. I have the pressure bars off. Seems to me that it would be a lot easier to string up the plain wire section, leaving the tension fairly loose, and installing the pressure bars after the strings are on - would be much less restrictive than dealing with the short segment of wire protruding from under the bars if they were installed before hand. What do others do? Which way works best?

Terry Farrell