Regulating antique Vienese action

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:28:26 +0200

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Hi List,=20

Anyone there to have some experience with regulating of antique pianos?=20
In this case I'll have to regulate a historical pianoforte, an  Angst =
(1825) with a Vienese action that hasn't been used for a long time (this =
instrument is exposed at a museum  and will exeptionnaly be used for a =
concert.)=20
If someone knows about the existance of books about restoration, =
rebuilding of antique pianos, I would realy apreciate.