Charles Walter verticals

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:28:52 -0700

Bob, we here in Phoenix carry Walters, and I can tell you that for an =
upright, that's probably one piano that you would enjoy servicing on a =
regular basis. They're sweet.
Kevin E. Ramsey
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: BobDavis88@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 9:43 AM
  Subject: Charles Walter verticals

  I have a client who is considering new vertical pianos as a gift for =
her daughter, and one in the running is the Charles Walter. I just saw =
my first one last weekend, and that only briefly. The general =
workmanship looked good, treble was a little short on sustain, tenor =
break not the best. Any other comments, specifically about scaling, =
workmanship, serviceability of the Langer action, how they are with =
warranty work, anything else?

  Thanks
  Bob Davis